RBOSCHCO:boron powder, Zinc sulfide, Molybdenum disulfide, Quartz powder, Silica powder, Zirconium carbide & Manufacturer.
The House of Representatives' 2022 US Competition Act, which would provide comprehensive subsidies for manufacturing and research and adjust existing US trade policies, was passed in an almost entirely partisan vote, to challenge China's growing technological clout.
A long list of provisions includes $52 billion in grants to subsidize chip design and titanium dioxide, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
What are Nitrogen-doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles?
Nitrogen-doped photocatalytic nano titanium dioxide is a white loose powder. Under the action of visible light or ultraviolet light, it has strong redox ability and stable chemical performance. It can decompose harmful organic matter such as harmful organic matter, pollutant, odor, bacteria and microorganism into harmless CO2 and H2O, and has the characteristics of pollutant removal, hydrophilicity, self-cleaning and so on.
Nitrogen-doped nano titanium dioxide is suitable for all kinds of photocatalyst sprays, nano-antibacterial coatings and sewage treatment for air pollution treatment (it can degrade the macromolecular organic compounds in waste water such as paper mills, printing and dyeing plants, alcohol plants and chemical plants into CO2 and H2O.), nano-antibacterial self-cleaning fiber, electronic materials and other products. The product has large specific surface area, high photocatalytic efficiency, fast decomposition of harmful gases, strong UV absorption ability and wide range (280nm-500nm).
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Properties
1. Nitrogen doping causes the absorption wavelength of nanometer titanium dioxide to red shift to visible light, which can significantly improve the projection effect of visible light catalysis.
2. The photocatalytic activity of nitrogen doped nanometer titanium dioxide is very strong, and the degradation rate of methyl orange 50min is 98%.
3. It has a strong characteristic peak of anatase. N atoms enter into the TiO2 lattice and no new oxides and TiN phases are formed.
4. Prepared by hydrothermal method, the particle size is uniform, smaller than 10nm, and the visible light catalytic effect is long-lasting and effective.
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Uses
1. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in ceramics: the ceramics made by adding 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide have high catalytic activity, self-cleaning, anti-fouling and deodorization functions.
2. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in wastewater treatment: 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide has strong redox ability and can degrade mercury, chromium, lead, and oxides in sewage into non-toxic substances. Green!
3. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in coatings: preparation of photocatalytic coatings with high catalytic activity, decomposition of harmful substances and oil pollution. Can be used in home decoration, automotive high-grade paint.
4. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in other building materials glass, such as glass, cement, concrete, metal plate, wallpaper, plastic door and so on. It has the functions of self-cleaning, deodorization, anti-fouling, anti-fog and so on.
5. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in drinking water treatment: high absorption coefficient in near ultraviolet region, long-lasting photocatalysis, stable chemical properties, harmless to human and environment, inactivation of most microorganisms and decomposition of organic pollutants in water.
Titanium Dioxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest Titanium Dioxide price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Titanium Dioxide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted Titanium Dioxide manufacturer and TiO2 supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Titanium Dioxide powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
Cancer cells can "stretch out a big hand" and take away the mitochondria of immune cells. The Harvard Medical School research team cultured mouse and human breast cancer cells and immune cells, such as killer T cells, and used field emission scanning electron microscopy (FESEM) to observe the relationship between cancer cells and immune cells. interactive. Interestingly, they found that cancer cells stick out long nanotubes, typically within 100-1000 nanometers in diameter, each of which connects to multiple immune cells along the way. The researchers used the drug L-778123, which inhibits the formation of nanotubes, for treatment. The higher the concentration of L-778123, the better the treatment effect.
It is used in various high-tech fields, so the market demand for titanium dioxide will continue to rise. We are a quality supplier of titanium dioxide, please feel free to contact us.
The House of Representatives' 2022 US Competition Act, which would provide comprehensive subsidies for manufacturing and research and adjust existing US trade policies, was passed in an almost entirely partisan vote, to challenge China's growing tech…
BMW is exploring new investments in solar, geothermal and hydrogen energy to reduce its reliance on natural gas, the company's aluminum oxide are still very uncertain. What is ceramic diaphragm?Ceramic coating special diaphragm: With PP,…
From April the French government will reduce fuel taxes slightly to ease the burden on consumers. Warned of possible energy shortages in France by the end of the year and called on the French to conserve electricity and gas from now on, saying that i…