Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms. The crystal framework is divided right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite layered structure, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and also other homes of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, specific gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no noticeable melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, bad security in oxygen ambience, as well as temperature level below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, yet its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify chilly water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses really gradually as well as produces a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as strong base at area temperature level. It is a little soluble in hot acid and can only be decayed with molten salt hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Characteristics
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its strength at 1800 ℃ is two times that at area temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature level for loads of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, as well as 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials over 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in porcelains, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Superb electrical residential properties: excellent insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat shielding material in ceramics, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, clear to microwave and infrared.
5. Good rust resistance: it does not react with general steels (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), unusual earth steels, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid and alkali.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at heat, is much more immune to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness great B is high: its pollutant web content is less than 10PPM, yet B web content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be processed right into get rid of high accuracy by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride used in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, progressed refractories as well as superhard products, separation rings of straight continual rolling steel, high temperature resistant lubricating substances as well as heat finishings, as well as resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew release representative for steel developing and a lube for metal cord illustration.
2. Special electrolysis and resistance materials of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories as well as antioxidant additives, particularly for liquified steel Faustian events, warmth improvement ingredients and high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pushed into various forms can be used as heat, high stress, insulation and warmth dissipation components.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be changed right into cubic boron nitride as difficult as diamond by heat and also high stress treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the structural material of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electrical power and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drills for geological expedition and also oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continuous casting aluminum (different optical glass stripping representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so on.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all sort of cigarette labels, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be used for lipstick fillers, safe and also lubricating, yet likewise shiny.
Boron Nitride Price
The cost is affected by numerous elements consisting of the supply and also need in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market view, and also unforeseen occasions.
If you are searching for the most recent Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Provider
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN maker and BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our goods throughout the world.
If you are trying to find top quality Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and also send a query. (email@example.com)